Pages

Wednesday, 26 September 2012

I am so + example sentences

Here are some "I am so + " example sentences:

I'm so alone.
I'm so afraid of spiders.
I'm so angry.
I'm so annoyed.
I'm so ashamed.
I'm so bad.
I'm so blessed.
I'm so bored what can I do.
I'm so bored.
I'm so boring.
I'm so clever sometimes.
I'm so cold.
I'm so confused about math.
I'm so confused.
I'm so crazy.
I'm so cute.
I'm so delighted.
I'm so depressed.
I'm so disappointed.
I'm so eager to see you again.
I'm so embarrassed.
I'm so emotional all the time.
I'm so envious.
I'm so envy of you.
I'm so excited.
I'm so exciting.
I'm so fat.
I'm so fatigued.
I'm so flattered.
I'm so forgetful.
I'm so glad to hear from you.
I'm so glad to hear that.
I'm so happy to meet you.
I'm so happy to talk to you.
I'm so happy.
I'm so hungry.
I'm so jaded.
I'm so jealous of my friend.
I'm so jealous.
I'm so keen.
I'm so kind of you.
I'm so lonely broken angel.
I'm so lonely.
I'm so lucky to have met you.
I'm so lucky.
I'm so miserable.
I'm so miss you.
I'm so negative.
I'm so nervous.
I'm so nice.
I'm so overweight.
I'm so pathetic.
I'm so pissed
I'm so pissed off right now.
I'm so pretty.
I'm so proud of you.
I'm so proud.
I'm so pumped.
I'm so quiet and shy.
I'm so quiet at work.
I'm so quiet in school.
I'm so racist.
I'm so relief.
I'm so relived.
I'm so rich.
I'm so sad.
I'm so scared.
I'm so sick.
I'm so smart.
I'm so sorry about that.
I'm so sorry to hear that your mother passed away.
I'm so sorry to hear that.
I'm so sorry.
I'm so stressed.
I'm so surprised.
I'm so thirsty.
I'm so tired of my life.
I'm so tired.
I'm so ugly I want to die.
I'm so unhappy.
I'm so weak.
I'm so white.
I'm so worried about you.
I'm so young and you're so old.
I'm so young.

Related Example Sentences

Here are some related example sentences that may be of interest to you:
  • I am so + (Example Sentences)
There was an error in this gadget